Our Policies & Procedures
• E-mail basics. Publicly Correct uses e-mail to correspond with clients who use e-mail. Someone from the firm will respond to all e-mails within 24 hours. However, we may not be able to answer your question within those 24 hours, especially if it requires some research. All e-mails will be billed the same as phone calls.
• Client preferences. Please inform us if you wish to be contacted by e-mail and how often you check and respond to your e-mail.
• Confidential information. Publicly Correct will not send any confidential information via e-mail. We suggest that clients not send any questions that may be sensitive or confidential via e-mail.
• Urgent communications. Publicly Correct will never use e-mail for urgent communication, and we ask that you do not use e-mail for any urgent communications. If you need to contact us or get important information to us immediately, contact us by phone.
• Forwarding e-mail. It is not the policy of Publicly Correct to forward client e-mails outside of the firm. If we believe that we need to forward information you have sent us in an e-mail, we will obtain permission.
• Security. Publicly Correct takes computer security very seriously. We use and update our virus protection software regularly. If we do find it necessary to send a document to you, we will send it in PDF format only.
• Phones messages. We check our voice mail regularly and will make certain that our voice mail gives detailed information about our schedule on a daily basis.
• Timeliness. When leaving a message, please let us know if we may call you at home after regular business hours. We will make every effort to have someone contact you at a time that is convenient for you. If your case or situation is such that you need to reach us in an emergency, we will provide you with an emergency number.
• Emergencies. Your case or matter is very important to you and it is very important to our firm as well. There may be times when you have an emergency and need to contact us. If this applies to your case, we will give you our home/cell phone numbers.